NSF International’s pharmaceutical biotech services include world-class regulatory and compliance consulting, auditing, residential and on-site pharmaceutical training and clinical testing on a global basis.
Recent public health concerns and challenges have underscored regulators’ proactive pursuit of compliance in the pharmaceutical industry. The market’s need for outsourced, independent, third-party pharmaceutical and biotech support services has been recognised by industry experts.
NSF offers solutions tailored to your industry requirements and company-specific objectives. Made from former EU and US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) officials, as well as industry experts, the company’s staff enable it to combine global regulatory knowledge with industry best practices to help its clients achieve what they need to, all while remaining updated during an increasingly turbulent time of change.
NSF’s not-for-profit status means it acts in your long-term best interests based on good science, expert experience and common sense. The company cares about you, its clients, which is why more than 87% come back for more.
NSF’s provides you with solutions across the product lifecycle, including:
• Customised education programmes that will change behaviours, improve performance and future-proof your organisation. You are only as good as your people.
• Qualified person education – More people have become qualified persons (QP) in Europe through NSF’s QP training programme than any other training provider
• Remediation consultancy – Helping you successfully manage warning letters, consent decrees, import alert notifications, World Health Organisation (WHO) delisting and removal of manufacturing and marketing licenses in the EU. With NSF, you will become better prepared and emerge as a stronger company
• Quality system simplification, implementation, compliance assessment and benchmarking against best industry practice – NSF wants you to have a quality system that will provide you with commercial advantage. One that is simple and effective
• Regulatory inspection readiness and mock inspections – NSF will help you to succeed in your next FDA, EU or WHO inspection
• Data integrity assessments – Let NSF help you find and close the gap before it’s too late
• Helping you to error-proof your processes and systems and drive continuous improvement
• Leadership development and coaching
• Auditing of third parties and suppliers – Let NSF help you to sleep easy at night
• Due diligence audits – NSF will help you spend your money wisely
• Auditor certification – NSF will independently certify your good manufacturing practice (GMP) auditors so you can be confident with their findings
• GMP remediation – Programmes that provide a sustainable, proportionate and comprehensive roadmap to survive and then thrive in the field of bio and biosimilar manufacturing
• Corporate due diligence, risk assessment and specialist consultancy when acquiring or merging with bio-production facilities outside your organisation
NSF help you enhance and embed the right culture throughout your organisation.