The Pharmaceutical Quality Group is the longest established of the CQI’s special interest groups, which, since 1977, has met the needs of quality professionals within the pharmaceutical industry.
The CQI has done this by:
- Providing a forum for support for the trainee and newly Qualified Person (QP) and on-going advice and support for all QPs.
- Arranging regular meetings on Quality Assurance, Good Manufacturing Practice and ‘hot-topics’.
- Developing monographs which provide guidance on a range of regulatory requirements.
- Developing GMP Application Standards and guidance for suppliers to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Managing a Certification Scheme for suppliers of materials to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Acting as the focus for regular liaison with representatives of the UK Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
- Organising co-operative ventures and meetings with several other groups e.g. IPEC, IPAC-RS, with which it shares a common interest.
- Maintaining a ‘Members only’ area on its website which provides much up to date information.
- Facilitating the opportunity to network with colleagues in the pharmaceutical industry enabling our members to improve their knowledge and skills to meet the ever changing requirements of our industry
Click here for more information on how to join Special Interest Groups