STYL’One Research Robot
Only one punch is moving on this R&D press at a speed close to 300 mm/sec, more than 5 times faster than available technology.
Full control of the compression cycle through the programming of the main drive: Pre- and main compression, tamping and multilayer, extended dwell time 4 ms to 2 seconds, force-, or displacement-driven compression mode.
The scientist can define the design space and then automatically perform the experiments in the most efficient way
The combination of automation and data acquisition makes set-up an easy
and quick operation.
This single-sided machine is fully instrumented and controls:
- In-depth analysis of powder characteristics
- like saw tooth profile, pre-compressions influence, strain rate.
- Programmable dwell time from 5 ms to more than 2 seconds.
- Single layer tablet production with a maximum output of 900 tablets/hour
- Hand-feed, gravity or forced feed paddle fill shoe
- Force/displacement/ejection on both punches
- optional instrumented die and/or incremental transducers
- Radial die wall pressure measurement (optional)
- ANALIS control and data acquisition software with the capacity of
- programming individual compression cycles
- Possible connection to other lab equipment (like scale, multi-check, hardness tester etc)
- Easy disassembling and cleaning of parts
- Main compression up to 50 kN
- Configuration for oversized tablets:
- 40 mm diameter, +30 mm fill (optional)
The fastest Single-sided Multi-layer Press
Multilayer is increasingly utilized for therapeutics benefits. The complexity involved in producing such tablets is largely reduced using a Styl’One. Dosing and tamping of each layer ensures the smooth creation of tablets. A single button allows for easy weighing of each layer and tamping force calculation independently.
The multi-layer version controls:
- Easy multi-layered tableting
- Up to 5 layer tablets, with up to 3 different powders
- Vacuum system to prevent cross contamination
- between the layers
- Core feeding for tab-in-tab (optional)
- Small batch tablet production