Fios Genomics provides an extensive range of genomic and bioinformatic data analysis services for Pharma, CROs and academic & clinical research for applications in drug discovery & development for both human and animal health.
Our data analysis services include:
- Biomarker Analysis
- Microarray Analysis
- Next Generation Sequence Analysis
- Data Mining and Integration
- Proteomics & Metabolomics
- Agricultural Genomics
Our biomarker and microarray analysis services provide expert analysis, mining and interpretation of data from a variety of high-throughput genomic technology platforms for applications ranging from biomarker discovery & characterisation, pathway analysis, predictive toxicology, pharmacogenomics (patient stratification) and SNP genotype/ DNA sequence data.
We have extensive knowledge and expertise in therapeutic areas such as inflammation, immunology, oncology and infectious diseases which can be applied to the discovery, characterisation and validation of genomic biomarkers.
Fios Genomics also offers access to pre-clinical and clinical GLP laboratory services through preferred wet lab partners
Benefits of Fios Genomics' Services
- Compliance with FDA : Data analysis workflows and output reports fulfil FDA criteria FDA for Pharmacogenomic (PGx) and Pharmacogenetic (PGt) data submissions
- Expert knowledge: extensive expertise in study design, statistical modelling, network analysis, genome annotation, bioinformatics and pathway biology enables insightful interpretation
- Speed: automated data analysis using high performance computing provides rapid turnaround from raw data generation to analysis: in hours/days not days/weeks
- Scalability: analysis of very large complex datasets: 1000s of samples analysed simultaneously utilising high performance computing and network-based approaches
- Flexibility: bespoke analyses ensure the most appropriate analytical methods are tailored to your specific needs
- Biological interpretation: more insightful information and additional value is derived from data through linkage to in-house knowledge base in key therapeutic areas
Fios Genomics Ltd