Novo Nordisk Pharmatech is a Novo Nordisk company that specialises in the supply of ingredients for the biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical industries such as insulin human for cell culture media and current good manufacturing practice (cGMP) produced quaternary ammonium compounds (quats) such as benzalkonium chloride, cetrimide and cetrimonium bromide.
For its Insulin Human products, the company offers:
• Insulin from one of the largest manufacturers worldwide
• European Pharmacopoeia (Ph Eur) and US Pharmacopoeia (USP) compliance
• Full traceability
• Pure and animal free cGMP product
• Several manufacturing sites
• Safety stock at multiple secured locations
• Five-year shelf life
• Multi-ton scale production and capacity
• Robust risk mitigation strategy to secure supply safety
For its cGMP manufactured quats, Novo Nordisk offers:
• Global regulatory compliance
• Manufacturing in accordance with some of the highest good manufacturing practice (GMP) standards on the market, including the International Conference on Harmonisation (ICH) Guide Q7 for active pharmaceutical ingredients (API)
• High-purity products
• Analyses according to multi-compendial pharmacopoeias, including the British Pharmacopoeia (BP), Ph Eur, USP / National Formulary (NF) and Japan Pharmacopoeia (JP)
• Regulatory documentation
As an approved supplier to a large number of global leading pharmaceutical companies, Novo Nordisk Pharmatech can assure full traceability and reliability of the raw materials.
The company has a well-developed management system that allows tracing where raw materials are used. It also has close contact with its suppliers.
For Novo Nordisk Pharmatech, reliability is not just in the system but also in the mindset of its employees.
Novo Nordisk aims to be the best supplier of insulin for cell culture processes to support the development and production of innovative biologics.
Novo Nordisk Pharmatech takes care of all sales and delivery transactions, as well as technical support for insulin human. The company is also a leading manufacturer of insulin.
When sourcing insulin for cell culture media from Novo Nordisk Pharmatech, you are sourcing directly from the manufacturer.
Novo Nordisk Pharmatech keeps one step ahead of the current, global regulatory requirements, including in:
• Manufacturing – GMP and International Standards Organisation (ISO)
• Analysis – Multi-compendial pharmacopoeia
• Documentation – Certification of Suitability (CEP) / Certificate of Suitability (COS), drug master file (DMF) and declarations
Novo Nordisk follows high standards, ensuring global compliance of its products.
Novo Nordisk Pharmatech was first established in 1949. It was acquired by Novo Nordisk, a Danish healthcare company and world leader in diabetes care, in 1986 and has been part of the pharmaceutical group since then.
The group’s core values are essentially about a patient-centred approach. It is also about striving for excellence, being accountable to customers and stakeholders, and for being at the forefront of innovation.
Novo Nordisk Pharmatech now comprises 150 employees divided into research and development (R&D), quality assurance, regulatory affairs, production and environment, and sales and customer service.
As a Novo Nordisk company, Novo Nordisk Pharmatech believes in respect for all its employees and in creating a healthy working environment. Most important of all, the firm never compromises on quality and business ethics, and this applies to everyone who works for the company.
Novo Nordisk won a Great Workplace Award in 2010 and 2011, and was ranked as the world’s most sustainable company by Corporate Knights at the World Economic Forum in Switzerland in January 2012.
Novo Nordisk Pharmatech A/S
Phone: +45 5667 1000
Fax: +45 5667 1001