For management of SOPs, controlled templates, clinical trial and R&D content management, QMS and templates, forms – CAPA management, change management, deviation management. We also offer compliant training management and certification as well tested integrations with third party application.
x-docs™ hosted offers companies who want to commence compliant document and content management an easy and cost effective starting point. You can get going quickly and your site will grow as your business grows.
Out-of-box hosted, 3-15 users.
Configured hosted, 15-75 users.
Key features include:
• Microsoft SharePoint platform with enhanced document management layer, specifically configured for validated environments typically found across Life Science companies
• Simple user environment and interface for document upload
• All Microsoft Client Access Licenses and x-docs™ user licenses are paid for on a straightforward monthly fee
• Significantly enhanced Audit engine to ensure compliance (e.g. 21CFR11) and ease inspections
• Our auto-numbering module can be configured to almost any prefix/suffix numbering convention
• Simple signature process included
• Access to our standard templates for libraries and protocols
• Functional specification, IQ and OQ test pack comes as standard delivery
• Wiki training and help environment for on line help
• Remote training and telephone support
• Projects from requirements capture to “go-live” in two to eight weeks depending on complexity
x-docs™ server offers same features as the hosted environment. It provides an easy to configure and set up environment for those companies that have established paper or electronic document management systems.
Out-of-box server, 20-200 users.
Configured server, 50-1000 users.
Extra features include:
• A “state machine” for workflows so documents can have a lifecycle not just a workflow
• x-docs™ allows you to string together standard SP workflows as well as hand crafted ones easily to give you enhanced document lifecycles
• Enhanced user interface with intuitive “look and feel” based on role function and tasks
• Context sensitive menus for lifecycle, workflow and inventory management
• We have created lifecycles for periodic reviews and controlled printing
• Rapid delivery and deployment to minimise project time and cost
• Enhanced electronic and/or digital signature options
• Simple reporting – if you can measure it on your sites we can report it
• Quick installation and deployment, typically 10-20 weeks from requirement capture to “go-live”
• Extensive training options from using x-train™, to WebEx to classroom
• You can create your own document life cycles using our workflow manager