The TRINEAN DropPlate 96 has been designed to be read with the DropSense 96.
This unique design resolves the following issues when measuring small droplets of liquids:
- No evaporation during dispensing and measuring
- Small path lengths allowing measurement of small volumes (1,5 – 2,5 µL)
- Path length for high concentrations: 0,2mm
- Path length for low concentrations: 1mm
- Wide dynamic range: 2ng to 3500ng dsDNA
- No meniscus as with microplates
- Disposable microfluidic chip with sample 96 positions.
- Input wells at SBS dimensions compatible with microplate pipettes and liquid handling robots
- 16 optical windows are on one line, giving a faster positioning for the optical module.
- DropPlates 96 are stackable and are standard barcode labeled.
- Sample volume: 2,5 µL. If only high concentrations are to be measured 1,5 µL is sufficient to fill the first measuring cell with small path length.
- The creation of a small under-pressure (-12 to 33 mbar) at the vent moves the sample from the meander to the first measuring cell and further to the second measuring cell.
- Two types of DropPlate 96 are available: DropPlate 96-S (Single chamber) dynamic range: 5 to 1.200 ng/µl dsDNA and DropPlate 96-D (Double chamber) dynamic range: 5 to 3.200 ng/µl dsDNA
The DropPlate 96 is delivered in a box containing 40 plates.