Euticals was established in 1984 and is a chemical company focused Custom Synthesis, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, Fine Chemicals and other pharmaceutical products.
Euticals develop tailor made and innovative solutions exploiting a unique set of technologies whilst always ensuring high quality and competitive pricing.
Today Euticlas Group is one of the leading players in the Pharmaceutical & Fine Chemicals Industry with a global scale production and diversified manufacturing plants.
Euticals have 11 locations:
- Lodi (IT),
- Casaletto Lodigiano (IT),
- Rozzano Quinto de’ Stampi (IT),
- Rozzano Valle Ambrosia (IT),
- Varese (IT),
- Origgio (IT),
- Bon Encontre (FR),
- Tonneis (FR),
- Frankfurt (DE),
- Sandycroft (UK) and
- Springfield (US).
STRATEGIC PARTNER FOR PHARMACEUTICAL AND CHEMICAL COMPANIES
The proposition of the company is to be the strategic partner for pharma and chemicals companies: developing innovative solutions, ensuring high quality and competitive prices, integrating vertically and focusing on biotechnology arena.
TECHNOLOGIES & CAPABILITIES
- Biotherapeutic Spores
- Fluorination Reactions
- HP APIs
- Hydrogenation Reactions
- Monobactam Chemistry
- Organometallic Reactions
- Oxa Acids
- Sterile API manufacturing
- T3P applications and Acid Reactions.
- Transglycosidation and Phosphorilation Reaction
- Fermentation and Peptide Chemistry.
Broad technological expertise with offerings from boronic acids to prostaglandin precursors, organo-metalic, cross coupling and enzymatic chemistry. Euticals offer:
- high performance reagents like T3P and special iodine compounds.
- 2-Chloronicotinic acid to the agro industry
- 4-FPBA and other boronic acids to the detergents industry
- Vinylphosphonic acid for application in lithography, coating, oilfield chemicals & scale inhibition, metal treatment, water treatment, fuel cells and many more
- Oxa acids to the cosmetics, nano-coatings and pharmaceutical industry
The Fine Chemicals business is a relevant part of Euticals group. The markets served are:
- Liquid crystal
- Metal treatment
- Fuel cells