In the pharmaceutical industry, expiring patents, changes in regulations and increasing competition are leading to shrinking margins. In addition, the rapid rise of healthcare across the developing world is further hurting drug companies as governments try to contain escalating costs. It is not surprising then that pharmaceutical companies are scrutinizing their expenditures across the value chain.
The white paper covers:
• Adopting a risk-based approach
• How to cut manufacturing costs without reducing quality and efficacy of final products
• Predictive diagnostics
• Analog analytical systems
• Why digital technology is better
• Convenient calibration and documentation
• Optical measurement technology
• How ISM saves time and more
Download the white paper “The Easy Way to Reduce Costs in Drug Manufacturing” and find out about our recent developments in process analytical technology.