The MRN is able to run and manage all aspects of clinical trials, from specialised feasibility via site placed nurses through to database lock and reporting.
Site selection and initiation
- All aspects of site set up, from initial feasibility through to site initiation
- All critical documentation can also be collated, as well as ethics approvals sought on a per site basis and drug release approved in line with ICH GCP requirements
- The MRN’s unique approach to monitoring utilises 100% electronic data collection, even in the patients’ homes, reducing the requirement for source data verification whilst increasing the quality of the data collected
- Hospital sites – Once trial sites are initiated the MRN nurses can conduct a thorough review of the available patient population, giving an accurate, early prediction of probable recruitment – This allows decisions to be taken on extra sites or countries much earlier than would normally be the case
- Primary care sites – Nurses can enter these sites with minimum delays and conduct a similar review of patient notes under the control of the GP, to recommend referrals to a central hub investigator site, for inclusion in the study
All our services are controlled through our project management methodology, ensuring appropriate management of cost, resources and timelines. All our processes are controlled through our quality management system (QMS), which has been specifically designed to provide the optimum balance of control against freedom to innovate.