For FTIR and Raman microscopes, Bruker offers LUMOS, HYPERION and SENTERRA.
Fully-automated FTIR microscopy: LUMOS
Key features of the LUMOS system include:
- Standalone Fourier transform infrared (FTIR) microscope with full automation
- Highly comfortable and easy-to-use
- Motorised attenuated total reflection (ATR) crystal
- Fully-automated measurement in transmission, reflection and ATR mode
- Large working distance, allowing enough space for sampling
- Outperforming quality in both infrared (IR) and visible light (VIS) ranges
- Space-saving footprint
Click here for full details.
Chemical imaging: HYPERION
Key features of HYPERION include:
- High-spatial-resolution, limited only by diffraction of light
- High-sensitivity even at a high-spatial resolution
- ATR objective with an internal pressure sensor and highly accurate and stable column guidance mechanism for precise crystal positioning
- Dedicated grazing angle objective (GAO) with dual pass design for the analysis of thin layers on metallic surfaces
- Automated FTIR mapping with all measurement modes
- All-in-one spectroscopic software for data acquisition, analysis and documentation
- FTIR imaging with modern focal plane array (FPA) detector technology
Click here for full details.
Dispersive raman microscope: SENTERRA II
The SENTERRA II defines a new level of spectroscopic performance and user-friendliness in the class of compact Raman microscopes.
SENTERRA II is designed to deliver excellent sensitivity combined with high-resolution and state-of-the-art imaging performance. Therefore, the SENTERRA II is the platform of choice for conducting the most challenging research. Due to its high degree of automation, compact size and efficient workflow, the SENTERRA II is the ideal tool for solving real-world problems in the quality control laboratory.
- Research-grade spectroscopic performance
- Intuitive and convenient workflow due to software guidance and automated hardware
- Unmatched wavenumber accuracy and precision by SureCALTM
- Straightforward fast Raman imaging
- Compact design with spectrometer included in the microscope
- Full spectral range with all gratings
- Multilaser excitation with fast switching capabilities
- A combination with FT-Raman technology minimises fluorescence
- Fully automated instrument tests
- Full compliance with good manufacturing practice (GMP) / current good manufacturing practice (cGMP), good laboratory practice (GLP) and 21 CFR p11
The SENTERRA II allows measuring Raman images and combines the obtained spatially resolved molecular information with high-quality microscopic images of the sample.
The analysis is performed contactless and without the need of sample preparation. Being suitable to be used for the detection, discrimination and identification of organic and inorganic materials the SENTERRA II has a wide range of applications, including:
- Failure analysis of pharma products, electronics and plastics: identification of particles, inclusions and inhomogeneity
- Imaging of the distribution of components in complex materials: multi-layer laminates, varnish, pharmaceutical tables
- Surfaces and interfaces, the examination of composition and homogeneity
- Life Science, the study of the molecular composition of cells and tissue
- Materials Science: characterization of new materials (silicon, carbon)
- Forensics, identification of trace evidence and drugs
- Art, determination of used materials