The healthcare landscape is ever-changing, and for a company to pursue the new commercial model effectively a deeper understanding of diseases is critical. Those who successfully recognise disease trends and make informed decisions can determine the pace of successful commercialisation. This can be the real differentiator in a competitive environment.
PharmARC works actively with customers across sales and marketing functions to design and implement epidemiological studies that can impact pharma commercialisation. Our consulting team engages with key stakeholders to understand their strategic objectives and growth strategies. We can then optimally support our customers using solutions in data management, analytics and information linkage.
We have a multi-skilled team of epidemiologists, analysts, statisticians, data modelers and software professionals who provide epidemiological research solutions to large and medium healthcare companies in both developed and emerging markets.
- Assessment of epidemiological parameters such as incidence, prevalence, survival, diagnosis and treatment rates, and co-morbidities
- Risk factor assessment for a disease/health condition in different populations and time, through results from cohort and case-control studies available in the public domain
- Disease progression analysis by evaluating the course of a disease/health condition in a particular region over time
- Adverse event studies that assess the problems hypothesized on the basis of drug structure, preclinical/ premarketing data and spontaneous reports to better quantify the frequency of adverse reactions
- Market access approach to include expanded customer base of multiple stakeholders and influencers other than prescribers through a high degree of customer intelligence and cross functional coordination within the organisation
- Feasibility studies for clinical trials in India that assess potential patient pools, health centers, diagnostic methods, regulatory authorities, and the availability of infrastructure for conducting clinical trials in India
- Key opinion leader engagement for validating disease/ health conditions through in-depth interaction with PharmARC’s extensive network of key opinion leaders and rising stars
Based on the specific business needs of our customers, we provide customised solutions such as:
- Epidemiology databases for the entire franchise
- Epidemiology tools with forecasting features
- Easy-to-use Excel spreadsheets that feed epidemiological data into a forecast platform/tool