NSF International is known worldwide for the high quality of its pharmaceutical training and education. Here is what is coming up from January to March 2019:
- Pharmaceutical Packaging – 14 to 17 January in Hatfield, UK – This course provides an aspiring pharmaceutical professional with the knowledge and understanding they need to be able to manage, oversee, control or audit all aspects of packaging activities.
- Formulation and Processing (Part A) – 28 January to 1 February in York, UK
Learn the key quality requirements of non-sterile oral dosage forms such as tablets, capsules and liquids.
- Formulation and Processing (Part B) – 11 to 15 March in York, UK – Learn the key quality requirements of parenteral products, inhalation products and topical medicines.
- Pharmaceutical Legislation Update: Continuing Professional Development for Qualified Persons and Technical Personnel – 19 March in Manchester, UK, and 21 March in Amsterdam, Netherlands – International pharmaceutical laws, regulations and guidance change at a frightening pace, which is why NSF has developed this one-day pharmaceutical legislation update refresher course for you.
- Regulatory Affairs for QA: Marketing Authorisations – 20 March in Manchester, UK – An interactive refresher’ pharmaceutical training workshop on the structure and content of the common technical document (CTD) and application routes specifically designed for quality assurance (QA) professionals.
- Regulatory Affairs for QA: Variations – 21 March in Manchester, UK – An interactive pharmaceutical ‘refresher’ workshop on the variations process requirements and categorisation in EU and US that is specifically designed for QA professionals.
- Pharmaceutical GMP Audits and Self-Inspections (A CQI and IRCA Certified Training GMP PQS Lead Auditor Course)- 25 March to 29 March in Manchester, UK – Learn how to perform an audit and have the opportunity to become a certified good manufacturing practice (GMP) pharmaceutical quality systems lead auditor.
If you represent a group, work for the NHS or a regulatory authority, or are a registered charity, you could benefit from a 50% discount on NSF’s training courses.
All of NSF’s courses can be brought on-site, tailored to your key concerns and delivered at a time that suits you.
A full list of NSF’s upcoming training courses for 2019 can be found on the NSF website.