In these multilingual webinars (11 different languages), we explore the utility of FT-IR and Raman spectroscopy in quality control. We’ll showcase real-life pharmaceutical applications and explain where each technique truly shines.
Who should attend:
- Pharmaceutical product manufacturers
- Persons responsible for incoming goods for pharmaceutical raw materials
- Analytical service laboratories
You will learn:
- How spectroscopic analysis and quality control works
- What is the difference between Infrared and Raman spectroscopy
- How software solutions help with regulatory compliance
We will cover the basics of:
- Vibrational spectroscopy as a tool in QA/QC
- FT-IR and Raman experimental procedures
- FT-IR and Raman instrumentation
To register, please click here.