The Vitalograph Respiratory Clinical Trials Training Day will provide you with an invaluable resource for understanding respiratory clinical trials.
Brought to you by a world-leading provider of respiratory clinical trial services, this wide-ranging and highly informative course covers all aspects of running a clinical trial from the perspective of dedicated respiratory services.
The training day covers:
- Protocol definitions in relation to pulmonary function
- Lung-function parameters
- Inclusion and exclusion criteria
- Predicted value sets
- Exacerbation alerts
- Determining when to make measurements
- GINA, GOLD and other relevant guidelines
Methods for the measurement of lung function:
- Lung volumes
- Gas diffusion
- Exhaled NO
- Challenge testing
- Serial spirometry and AUC (area under the curve)
- PEFs and FEV1 measured at home
- Respiratory questionnaires
The training day also covers:
- Selection of equipment in measuring lung function
- Assessment and maximisation of data quality
- ATS/ERS Guidelines and other latest standards
- Hands-on training, including performing tests
The course is run on various dates throughout the year at our head office in Buckingham, UK. Alternatively, we can come to your offices, wherever you are based, on a date that suits you. Course content can be tailored to suit your needs and study specific protocols.