Tubes and mulitpurpose containers.
Tubes are made of the following materials:
- Polystyrene is ideally suited for optical measurements as a result of its high clarity
- Polypropylene displays high thermal, mechanical and chemical resistance – it is therefore recommended for the storage of chemical and biological samples
- Polyethylene is characterised by high thermal and chemical resistance
The range of tubes available:
- With round or conical bottom
- With or without skirt
- In sterile or non-sterile version
Multipurpose containers are supplied in different sizes and the following materials:
- Polystyrene for high clarity
- Polypropylene for high thermal, mechanical and chemical resistance
Depending on the application and requirements, it is possible to choose between different closures (plastic, metal) and labels (without, plain, printed). The product range is rounded off by containers for plant tissue culture and Drosophila melanogaster breeding.