The Saline Eye Wash is a hand-held emergency eye wash used for occupational safety. The Bag-on-Valve portable package makes it the perfect choice when a piped eye wash station is not possible.
Several configurations and product sizes are available to meet different requirements. Flushing of eye can be given constantly for more than 15 min with just one 240 ml can. It’s very important to rinse the eye in the first seconds after an eye accident.
AURENA Eye Wash Sprays provide immediate flushing of eyes when a plumbed eye wash is not readily available. The spray gives a gentle and soft rinsing directly to the eyes, avoiding unnecessary spills.
- Maintain sterility for 3 years.
- Can be used in all direction.
- No preservative.
- A tamper seal provides highly visible notification if product has been used or not.
- Triple or single can Wall Stations available that holds bottles firmly in place with easy access to bottles in an emergency.
- Sterile Saline Solution 0,9%
- Sterile Saline Solution 0,9% Borat Buffered solution,
- Sterile Saline Solution 0,9% Phosphate buffered solution
Sterile Saline Eye Wash Spray is CE marked according to MDD (Medical Device Directive, 93/42/EEC, Class Iia).