Ideal R&D tool for medical and pharmaceutical applications.
Easy touch-screen selection of:
- 180° or 360° product exposure by operating one or both lamps
- Pulse energies 100J to 500J
- Pulse repetition rates 0.1Hz-5Hz
- Number of pulses 1-100
El. power: 2000 w max. El connection:180-240 AVC, 1 phase 50/60 Hz. Size, weight: 60cm wide x 56cm high x 45cm deep,
med-grade stainless-steel housing, weight 42kg.
- 30cm wide x 30cm high x 24cm deep
- All lined with Aluminum 99.8% reflectors
- UV flux is largely uniform between lamps
Flash lamp type and spectra:
- Xe gas filled (NO Mercury) water-cooled flash lamps,
- 19cm active length, or up to 25J/cm length
- Adjustable UVC, UVB and UVA outputs
UV fluxes on a product: up to 1.0 J/cm²/pulse. Ozone and IR free!
Sterilisation Efficiency: up to 2-3 logs /pulse!
A few possible positions for lamps and a shelf:
- Horizontally above and below a quartz shelf or
- Vertically on left and right sides of the shelf
- Distance between lamp modules is adjustable
- UV transparent shelf can be selectively positioned between lamp modules
Safety: during the system operational cycle the chamber door is automatically locked: no UV or EM fields leak out.
5.7in LCD display to select:
- Pulse energy E(p) from 100J to 500J
- Pulsing for the lamp on the top, or on the bottom or one lamp after another
- Repetition rate n= 1 – 5 Hz
- Number of pulses per "burst": 1 to 100
- Auto-rejection of pulse parameters when: Pulse energy in J x Rep. Rate in Hz > El. Power Limit (for each selected energy is different)
To see the brochure please click here.