For over 20 years, GRAMS spectroscopy software suite has been the premier solution for visualising, processing and managing spectroscopy data. GRAMS improves access to data and facilitates collaboration while reducing the need for multiple software packages and associated training. It is an integrated suite of software and embeddable components in which to capture, store, process and report data derived from multiple instrument systems.
The GRAMS Suite provides a broad collection of tools to meet the needs of scientists engaged in a wide variety of spectroscopic experiments and disciplines. The GRAMS Suite is comprised of a set of complementary and fully integrated applications and modules centered on the core GRAMS/AI spectroscopy data processing and reporting software.
Due to its compatibility with many different instrument data types, researchers in the pharmaceutical, chemical, petroleum, consumer products, and food industries as well as academia, use the GRAMS Suite to solve some of their most difficult data analysis problems.
- Advanced processing routines, data comparison and visualisation features
- Able to handle data from virtually any analytical instrument data station
- Direct acquisition of data from a number of instruments via its unique my instrument plug-in interface
- Includes capabilities for interchanging data with Microsoft Excel, real time visualisation of large data sets with GRAMS/3D
- Able to access data from other GRAMS Suite applications such as Spectral DB workgroup databases and Spectral ID search libraries
- A comprehensive processing, visualisation and reporting package for data from many types of spectroscopic instruments that delivers advanced processing routines, data comparison and visualisation features and its ability to handle data from virtually any analytical instrument data station have set the industry standard in scientific software
- Spectral DB provides a data management tool scalable from the desktop to the enterprise for organising spectra and chromatograms into a simple, searchable database. Spectral DB supports Oracle, MS SQL Server and Access database formats
- Spectral pattern matching or “library searching” is one of the most efficient, effective methods for qualitative identification of compounds, and Spectral ID is the most comprehensive searching software available fast and easy to use, it includes algorithms for materials identification using mass spectrometry, IR, raman, UV-Vis, fluorescence or NIR data. Spectral ID is compatible with spectral libraries from chemical concepts, NIST, Wiley and Thermo Fisher, which can be combined with user-built collections
- Unlike static 3D plotting and rendering packages, GRAMS/3D is a true real-time visualisation software application that offers scientists an interactive tool to view all the information in multidimensional data sets such as GC-IR, LC-PDA, multidimensional spectroscopy, 2D-NMR, 2D-IR, or spectroscopic mapping experiments
- The ‘stand alone’ GRAMS IQ chemometrics software extends GRAMS/AI’s capabilities with an easy to follow, step-by-step graphical user interface for creating and deploying chemometric calibration models for the laboratory and the production line. The separate IQ Predict module can be used to deploy GRAMS IQ calibrations in a “predict-only” mode to multiple GRAMS/AI users. GRAMS IQ maintains compatibility with PLSPlus/IQ data files
- The QuickQuant module for GRAMS/AI offers a simple least squares regression calibration method for spectral data for those situations where multivariate calibration methods like PLS are too complex or unnecessary
- The ExcelExchange module allows seamless transfer of data between GRAMS/AI spectral data files and Microsoft Excel worksheets. Data can be easily transferred in both directions: from a GRAMS data file into an Excel worksheet and from a worksheet to a data file
- GRAMS convert intelligently scans multiple directories converting known file formats into the industry standard GRAMS.SPC format
For more information, please see our website.