We never forget that our clients' products save and improve people's lives. Our role in storing, handling and transporting your supplies reflects our absolute commitment to quality and safety. Our track record speaks for itself: thousands of temperature-sensitive shipments delivered every year... safely, securely, and on time, globally.
Our knowledge, delivering your products
The Biotec logistics team are highly experienced in the Import/Export licensing procedure. They know precisely the requirements involved and have developed a trusted, proven supply chain using specialist, fully validated international couriers with full tracking systems.
Everything is thought through – from ensuring that named personnel receive the shipments through to site-specific information providing Biotec’s.
The service we offer includes:
- Just-in-time and same day shipment from stock for next day delivery with the UK
- Next day shipments to Europe/Eastern Europe
- Worldwide shipments to site within 48 – 72 hours
- Dedicated driver delivery to a named person
- Cold chain distribution using validated insulated shippers or phase-change shippers
- Temperature monitors with every shipment
- Our unique training video ‘In Safe Hands’ is language specific to help site staff monitor and efficiently handle temperature-sensitive products
- A strategically-positioned international network of depots – including emerging markets, which are frequently audited and managed by technical agreements for individual studies
- Times collections, receipt, reconciliation and destruction services for returned supplies
- Supply of packaging materials, cool packs and dry ice
- Customs clearance paperwork