The Data Monitoring Committee (DMC) Group is a separate unit at Cyncron specialised in facilitating the establishment of DMCs, DMC meeting logistics and DMC memberships.
Cyncron DMC Unit offers the following services:
- Setting up a DMC with a charter
- Negotiating individual contracts with DMC members
- Ensuring that there will be no conflicts of interest
- Gathering all data input and producing data packages
- Sending out a data package one week prior to the meeting
- DMC meeting logistics (meeting invitations, travel arrangements, agenda and minutes)
- Training courses
- Performing interim analyses, futility analyses etc.
- Setting up an adjudication committee to evaluate certain SAE types