Almac is a group of established businesses at the forefront of the Pharmaceutical industry. It is recognised as a global knowledge-based leader for the research, development and delivery of pharmaceutical services. It provides an unparalleled range of integrated contract pharmaceutical development and manufacturing services that range from research through to full commercialisation.
Almac Group's services include:
- Diagnostics and Biomarker Discovery Pre-clinical biomarker discovery, through to full companion diagnostic development and clinical test delivery from CLIA lab.
- API Services and Chemical Development - Services for all stages of drug development including small molecules, potent and cytotoxic compounds and peptides.
- Pharmaceutical Development - Developing clinical candidates into an optimum formulation and manufacturing drug product for all phases of clinical trial supply.
- Analytical Services - Delivering comprehensive solutions supporting drug substance and product development programmes.
- Clinical Services - Designing and providing blinding, packaging and logistics services for global clinical trials, incorporating leading technologies and efficient solutions through the most experienced supply chain management in the marketplace.
- Clinical Technologies - Providing randomisation and trial supply management technology, electronic Clinical Outcome Assessments (eCOA), patient alerts and reminders, data integration and biostatistical consulting services.
- Commercial Services - Providing commercial manufacturing and packaging solutions and supporting commercial product launch.
Almac Group has experience in all Phases of Development including:
- Pre - Clinical
- Phase I
- Phase II
- Phase III
- Phase IV
Global reach with local expertise
Almac Group is an international company that is privately owned and has organically grown over 40 years now employing in excess of 4,500 highly skilled personnel. The company is headquartered in Craigavon, Northern Ireland and has operations in Ireland, the UK, across the US (Pennsylvania, North Carolina and California) and in Asia (Singapore and Japan). Our global employee base ensures all projects are handled as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Almac combines global reach with local expertise to provide expert, innovative and quality service to over 600 pharma and biotech companies worldwide. With 60 depots around the word including China, India, Peru, Brazil, Mexico, Russia, Canada and many more, Almac Group also offers expert global distribution capabilities.
Diverse customer base
Almac Group understands each individual client's needs are unique and prides itself on adapting their services to suit. . The Group partners with a diverse customer base including pharma, biotech, CROs, academia and virtual organisations guaranteeing stability of the company and building greater expertise and experience. In addition, it possesses a wealth of experience across all therapeutic areas including: oncology, immunology/infectious diseases, pulmonary/respiratory diseases, gastroenterology and central nervous system/neurology.
Almac Group is a financially stable company with no venture capital investment and is committed to the long term development and growth of the organisation. All profit is reinvested into the business to continually improve its innovation, technology, capabilities and people. Group turnover is currently $½ billion and is experience consistent growth year on year.
The Almac Group vision clearly positions the organisation within the industry: 'We will be the leader in the generation of superior solutions for the advancement of human health'.
Its core values define Almac's fundamental set of principles and beliefs, focusing on:
- Outstanding Quality
- Inspirational People
- Superlative Customer Focus
- Exceptional Innovation
- Sustainable Financial Performance
UK (Global Headquarters)
20 Seagoe Industrial Estate
T: +44 (0) 28 3833 2200
F: +44 (0) 28 3833 2299